Some of our most common questions are answered below:
- Does your facility offer internet access?
We do! All of our Lodge rooms offer complimentary wi-fi to guests.
- Can I bring my own alcoholic beverages into the park?
Burr Oak Lodge is a liquor permit holder, and in accordance with the Ohio Liquor Laws, alcoholic beverages purchased off premises are not permitted. However, you may purchase alcoholic beverages at our in-house bar, Wren Lounge.
- I really need a cigarette. Where can I smoke?
In accordance with the Ohio Department of Natural Resources, our lodge provides a smoke-free environment to park guests. We ask that this non-smoking policy be observed in all public areas, including the dining rooms. Smoking is permitted outside of the public buildings. We thank you for your cooperation!
- Are there telephones inside of the cottages?
There are no telephones in the cottages. However, phones are available inside of the Lodge if you need to make a call.
- Do you allow pets?
We offer five pet-friendly cottages so that your four-legged family member(s) can enjoy the natural serenity of Burr Oak State Park with you!
- Can I obtain a hunting/fishing license at Burr Oak Lodge & Conference Center?
We do not offer licenses at this time. Please obtain your hunting and/or fishing license(s) before your visit.
- Is there a horsepower limit for boats on Burr Oak Lake?
There is no horsepower limit on the lake, though please do note that jet drive motors are prohibited. Any watercraft over 10 horsepower must operate with no wake at idle speed only. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.